- I went to The Ohio State University and recieved my Bachelor's Degree in Agricultural Education. Then went to Nova Southeastern University and got my Master's Degree in Curriculum and Instruction.
- Favorite CDE: Parlimentary Procedure because I feel it preps the students for public speaking and helps them face their fears of giving presentations infront of a big crowd.
- Favorite FFA Activitiy: National FFA Convention
- I became an Agriculture Teacher because i grew up with agriculture my whole life and wanted to help students achieve their dreams in agriculture.
- My favorite part of being an FFA Advisor is seeing the students grow into wonderful people and seeing all the students participate in FFA activities and having fun doing it.